2023 NEWPORT JAZZ TICKETS
Tickets are no longer available for the 2023 Newport Jazz Festival.
HOW DOES THE WAITLIST WORK?
Once a ticket type sells out, the ‘BUY NOW’ button will be replaced with the ‘WAITLIST’ button on the ticket type and then fans can start signing up. Waitlist tickets can only be purchased through your account on the DICE app and not your browser.To date you will have 6 hours to purchase your tickets at the time of notification.
Your position on the waiting list depends on when you joined and how many tickets you requested – kind of like when you’re queuing for a restaurant that doesn’t take reservations. If you only request one or two tickets, you’re more likely to get sorted out first.
If you purchased a ticket and can’t attend the show, you can easily offer your tickets to the waitlist. Those tickets are then offered to the first person on the WaitList – so make sure your notifications are turned on and you have the app downloaded. As long as there is a fan on the waitlist requesting the ticket type you are returning, your return will be accepted. Returns cannot be guaranteed.
If tickets are offered to you through the waitlist, you’ll get an SMS and email notification with a reservation window to buy the tickets. Waitlist tickets can only be purchased through your account on the DICE app and not your browser. To date you will have 6 hours to purchase your tickets at the time of notification. As we get closer to the event the amount of time (reservation window) to purchase tickets at notification will be reduced to allow more fans the opportunity to purchase.
As soon as the tickets have been accepted by a buyer, a refund is processed for the fan who returned them.
HOW CAN I RETURN MY TICKETS ON DICE?
Got tickets and can’t make it anymore? DICE processes returns if your ticket type is sold out and there is a waitlist. Head to your Tickets and open your ticket – if you can see the option to Return Tickets, just follow the instructions. Your tickets will be offered to the first fan on the DICE Waiting List. If they accept the tickets, DICE will process a refund within 5-10 working days. Please note: As long as there is a fan on the waitlist requesting the ticket type you are returning your return will be accepted. Returns cannot be guaranteed.
MORE DICE INFO
DICE protects fans and artists from resellers.
Tickets are securely stored in the DICE app.
How do I get a DICE account?
It takes less than one minute to set up a DICE account. Download the app on the App Store or Google Play, enter your phone number, tap a few buttons and you’re in. It’s strongly recommended that you set up your DICE account prior to the on sale to save you time when purchasing.
How do DICE mobile tickets work?
Head to your Tickets tab in-app Tap on any of them to see your order..
In order to combat scalping, the QR code that gets you into the show won’t appear until two hours before the event.
Can I split a mulit-day pass up by day?
No. You are NOT ABLE to split a 2-day or 3-day pass into single day passes and transfer 1 day only to someone else. You may however transfer an entire 2-day or 3-day pass to someone else at a later date closer to the event.
What if my smartphone is broken – or I don’t have one?
If you’ve lost, smashed or otherwise mangled your smartphone, reach out to email@example.com and our team will assist you.
If you’re low on data or your wifi is dodgy, don’t worry. As long as you’ve viewed your tickets at least once since purchase, they’ll be available to use offline.
And if you accidentally delete DICE, you won’t lose your tickets – they’ll still be there if you re-download and log in again.
How do I update my details?
If you want to change your email address, you can do it directly from your profile page in the app. If you need to change the name or phone number on your account (typos happen), or if you just straight-up want to delete it, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll sort you out.
How do I send/transfer tickets to a friend?
Ticket transfer option will be enabled at a date closer to the event. Here’s how it works.
1. Open the DICE app, tap the tickets icon at the bottom of the screen and click on the relevant event.
2. Press Send to a friend.
3. Add your friend’s mobile number from your phone’s contact list. As tickets can only be transferred between DICE accounts, please ask your friend to create one if they’re not registered yet.
4. Choose the number of tickets you would like to send. Remember all 3 and 2 day passes cannot be split by day meaning you can’t transfer (split) one day of the pass to someone else, you can only transfer the entire 3 or 2 day pass.
5. Once you’re ready, hit Send tickets and the tickets will land in your friend’s account.
6. Since tickets can only be sent between DICE accounts, ask your friend to create one if they’re not registered yet.
How do I activate my tickets on the day of the show?
Here’s how it works.
1. You’ll need to activate your tickets for the QR code to appear.
2. You can do this from the DICE app 2 hours before the event starts.
3. IMPORTANT! ONCE YOU HAVE ACTIVATED THE TICKET ON THE DAY OF THE EVENT, YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO TRANSFER TICKETS.
4. At the gate, show your ticket with the activated code to be scanned.
5. If you’re low on data or the wifi is dodgy, don’t worry. As long as you’ve viewed your tickets at least once since purchase, they’ll be available to use offline.
6. And if you accidentally delete DICE, you won’t lose your tickets – they’ll still be there if you re-download and log in again.
WE LOVE FANS.
WE HATE FAKE TICKETS.
Please do not purchase tickets you may see on the secondary market, they are speculative tickets. Don’t trust individual or corporate resellers claiming to have tickets before they have officially gone on sale to the public. Those speculative listings are not real tickets that the seller actually owns. Always only purchase from official Newport Jazz sources during the official on sale or waitlist. All our tickets are mobile from our ticketing partner DICE so there are no pdf tickets. Don’t get fooled, we don’t want our fans to get scammed.
GENERAL TICKET INFORMATION
- All sales are final; no refunds or exchanges.
- You are NOT ABLE to split a 2-day or 3-day pass into single day passes and transfer 1 day only to someone else. You may however transfer an entire 2-day or 3-day pass to someone else at a later date closer to the event.
- Newport Jazz is held rain or shine.
- Artists are subject to change without notice.
- If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder.
- Only purchase Newport Jazz tickets from the official Newport Jazz ticketing page. If you purchase from another source, you risk purchasing a counterfeit or invalid ticket. Newport Jazz cannot guarantee tickets purchased from unofficial sources like un-authorized 3rd party resellers (individuals or brokers).
ADA SEATING: An area at the Lawn Stage is reserved for disabled patrons. This section is located in a roped off area to the side of the sound board. This area is accessible by a paved road from the event entrance. Because space is limited, each disabled patron is allowed one guest to accompany. Seating is not provided in this area so guests should bring lawn chairs. The Quad and Harbor Stage will have an area reserved for disabled patrons on a first-come first-served basis as well.